We provide the following support measures to non-Chinese speaking parents and children to ensure that all eligible children (including non-Chinese speaking children), have the same opportunity to enter the school.
- English version of the website ( https://www.caclwtmk.edu.hk/?lang=en )
- English version of the application form ( Download the form )
- Our teachers have experience teaching non-Chinese speaking students.
- Our telephone and e-mail replies can assist non-Chinese speaking parents with enquiries in English.
- We encourages non-Chinese-speaking parents to use the interpretation and translation services of the “Centre for Harmony and Enhancement of Ethnic Minority Residents” (CHEER). CHEER provides services such as phone instant interpretation and Whatsapp translation on notices. View https://hkcscheer.net/hk/ if necessary.