Support Services for Children

Support Services for Children

There is a social worker and an education psychologist stationed in our school to provide support for parents and children in various aspects. Meetings could be arranged for parents in need. We have also joined the On-site Pre-school Rehabilitation Services provided by Heep Hong Society to offer different types of training to children.

social worker (Ms. Cheng)
education psychologist (Ms. Siu)
education psychologist (Ms. Lee)

For the sharing or lectures by school social workers and educational psychologists,

please visit the EVI intranet ( to watch.

Repeat arrangement


The validity period of RC, in general, is 3 years. If the parents arrange for their children to repeat their study in certain level and hence receive KG education for more than 3 years due to personal consideration , the parents have to pay full school fee before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme.

Under special circumstances, parents may apply for extension of the validity period of the RC. Application for extension of the validity period of RC will only be considered by the Education Bureau (EDB) on a case-by-case basis for students with special needs. The applicant must providerelevant proof, for example, an assessment report issued by the relevant registered medical practitioner or professional (e.g. paediatrician, psychiatrist, educational psychologist, clinical psychologist, etc.), confirming special needs of the child and the need for the child to pursue KG education for a period longer than the normal three years.

If you have any enquiries about the application for extension of the validity period of the “RC”, please call the Education Bureau at 3540 6808 / 3540 6811.